Welcome to Sahara Kuwait
At the heart of Sahara Kuwait is our stunning Peter Harradine designed 18-hole Championship golf course built to PGA Standards.
This charming and challenging course is 6,730 yards long and features three lakes and nearly 5000 trees.
Adding to the course’s distinctive character are its 12 holes bounded by the race track of the Hunting and Equestrian Club. This serves not only to add a challenging change in topography, but also offers an excellent view of the horse races. In all, nearly 750,000 m3 of sand was removed to sculpt the undulating contours of a course that engages golfers at every level of consciousness.
Floodlit 9 holes allow players to pursue their passion even at night, avoiding summer’s heat.
The fully equipped driving range, completes Kuwait’s ultimate golfing experience.
The luxurious 9500 m2 clubhouse offers the following below facilities and services:
- checkMeeting Rooms & Banquet Halls
- checkGolf Proshop
- checkDistinguished Restaurants & Café’s that serves members and visitors
- checkMixed Gym
- checkMen’s Salon
- checkIndoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools
- checkLocker Rooms
- checkSpacious Members’ lounge and Terrace
- checkSitting and rest areas in many locations inside the club
- checkComplimentary Valet Parking for members only
Additionally, you can find the following facilities within Sahara:
- checkCross fit by Inspire Pure Fitness
- checkLadies Salon & Spa by Kim’s Spa and Lashes
- check2 Floodlit Tennis Courts
- check14 VIP and 7 VVIP Chalets with a private swimming pool attached to each unit